Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Canva by Hayley



Name of App:  Canva

Cost: Free

Device/s used: iPad

What was good about this tool?
This app was very useful as you're able to make posters and notices. I found this very useful when having to make notices. It was made in its own way for a more visual and engaging announcements. You can also access this application online making it accessible from anywhere. I can download my posters as a PDF or an image. Canva has a wide range of infographics and I can use my own images too. You can use a variety of templates or create your own.

What was bad about this tool?

I felt the bad thing about this application is that it can only be downloaded on an Apple iPad. Due to me using my iPhone more I felt this wasn't very helpful. In my opinion I didn't find it very useful as I'm used to the format of Word and Publisher and having to adapt to this app wasn't in my interest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment