Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Thursday 5 March 2015

Natural Reader by Liam





Name of App:  Natural Reader

Cost: Free

Device/s used: iPhone

What was good about this tool?

Natural Reader is a useful app for those who struggle to read from the internet. I have use it to to copy text from the internet and emails, I then paste this into the app and it reads it out to me. I can also type straight into the app. I can choose the voice or download more, also I can change the speed of the voice to make it faster or slower. 

This app helps me when reading articles online from my phone, I can click 'listen now' it convert it to a readable format and I can pick the paragraph I would like it to read. 

What was bad about this tool?

The only thing bad about this app is that you can only edit the text once when I input my own material. 





2 comments:

  1. Is this available for Android? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana,

    Yes it is, you can download it from the play store, click on this link to find out more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naturalsoft.naturalreader

    ReplyDelete