Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Thursday 5 March 2015

Qrafter Pro by Liam



Name of App:  Qrafter Pro

Cost: £1.49

Device/s used: iPhone

What was good about this tool?

I use this app to create QR codes for images, URLS, emails and to text, I do this all on my phone. I can also scan already made QR codes from this app. Once created I can send my QR code to my camera roll, send by email or share on Facebook or Twitter. I can also change the colour of the QR, which can help to make each one unique. I can keep the QR code secure by creating a password encryption. I can also scan already made QR codes straight from my camera and can adjust accordingly by setting it to single scan or batch scan. 

I have found it useful using QR codes to direct people to websites or text. It also keeps a history of the past QR codes I have scanned.

The app also has an inbuilt help feature and can let you know which type of QR codes your phone can scan.

What was bad about this tool?

I have not found anything bad about this app yet, I think it is great!





No comments:

Post a Comment