Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Farewell and final thoughts by Hayley

Hi i'm Hayley ,

I have been a student innovator for the past academic year and it has really helped me to broaden my knowledge on how both apps and technology can benefit my studies. 

I found an interest in becoming a student innovator as it helped me gain confidence through meeting with other students from college and also taking on board their opinions as well as my own. I took part in learning walk which meant that I observed a lesson taking on board what technology was used and what other things could be put into place to benefit the students. 

I will most definitely take on my experiences as a student innovator into my future studies and if i potentially go to uni then i will make sure i use the apps in which i have looked into this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment