Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Monday 18 May 2015

Final Thoughts by Connie


I became a student innovator because I think technology can be a great support in the learning environment, and by doing this I can help find the best app's for the job. I enjoyed reviewing the new apps that I can now use for my studies as well as friends using them too.

It was interesting to find out about learning and teaching, especially the Learning Walk Training where I get the chance to go on a learning walk and see the difference in student participation depending on how the teacher engages them. I also got to feed back to the head of Sixth Form as well as going around tutor groups so that our ideas and and reviews could be heard.

Doing something like this can really help improve your personal statement and possibly get you better offerers from your chosen universities. Also it shows prospective employers that you are not afraid to take up something new and helps you develop skills for the workplace. Overall I would say this is a very worth while project to undertake and hope it continues in the following years.

No comments:

Post a Comment