Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Final Thoughts by Louis

I became a student innovator because I love using my phone a lot and I can search for apps that is useful for my classmates. Some of the apps really help a lot, for example MyScript Calculator which is very easy to use but extremely useful. You just have to 'write' a equation on the screen, and the calculator will show you the answer right away. I am still using Biscuit, which is a dictionary. What I like is that you can use its little quiz function and check if you still remember the meaning of the words that you have been checking.

The skills that I have gained this year as an innovator are useful for my future. For example I learned how to do some researching about apps and try them out. I will continue to use some of the apps that I have been looking through this year to help myself with future studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment